We’ve launched our beer delivery service for the Walla Walla area!
And now for our fans in the Tri-Cities we’ve offering Tuesday pick ups. Tri-City Tuesdays
TAKING ORDERS FOR DELIVERY
We’ll start with weekly Friday deliveries, making our rounds from 4:00-6:00 pm.
The online store still defaults orders for “pick up” so look for the delivery option when you add the items to your cart. There is a section called “fulfillment method”. It’s easy to miss. To confirm delivery when you place an order, you can shoot me an email Rossi@waterBuffaloBrewery.com with these details
- apartment number/building number/floor/office number etc.
- any extra delivery info (eg. look out for dogs, come to the sliding door at the side)
- Name of person who’ll receive the delivery
- if you need delivery at a certain time (I’ll be at location X until 5:00, then location Y by 5:30)
Other tid-bits of handy information
- Order cut-off time is noon on delivery day Friday, any orders after that will be delivered the following Friday, or we can arrange a pick up
- Deliveries can only be made on pre-purchased beer, I cannot sell beer from the delivery van
- Deliveries must me made to a person, no drop off’s (I’m looking into this)
- Our current delivery radius is 10 miles. (Lowden to the West, Mill Creek Five Mile junction to the East, Milton Freewater to the South)
- Please have ID’s ready at delivery time
There’s a lot of other business in Walla Walla who have made changes to delivery and pick up options. Click the link below to learn more.